Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mission impossible complete!

Well, the new living room is pretty much done. Here are some pics. Let us know what you think! For those of you who've visited our home, you know that adding this space was much needed! Eating at our house was kind of hard with the table and counter so close together. But no more! We have space! And it only took us 15 years! Ha! Just kidding, but Lyle is the man! Thanks honey! thanks Bart! And a very special thanks to Mike Butterfield who laid the carpet with a very sore arm!



























6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It's beautiful. I love the stairs up to the door in the new room. Can't wait to see it in person!!! Great job fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your boys worked so hard! I can't believe the transformation. I'll just have to convince my Mom and sisters to take another spontaneous road trip to Cheyenne to see it for myself! Love the colors you chose and and fireplace is just beautiful! So inviting, am I invited!? ;) Love you so much aunt Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three words, Love, Love and absolutely Love it! You guys did such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous! Here's my favorite parts (in no particular order) the stairs, the fireplace, the recliner on the top of the stairs, the tile work, the paint color...are you bored yet? I could keep going! It looks fabulous! Yay for talented husbands, sweet sons, and great friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Woman! You have wonderful space and room now! Lyle did a great job...I am sure you added your touches. I love it all and can't wait to see it this summer!

    ReplyDelete